Barefoot Brides – are you dreaming of sand between your toes on your wedding day?
We can help you arrange an idyllic and exquisitely beautiful beach wedding along the stunning North Devon and North Cornish Coastline.
We site beautiful, traditional-style marquees and have exclusive access to dreamy coastal locations – as well as the bespoke styling, catering, bar & entertainment that will make your Coastal wedding totally perfect and ‘completely yours’. We literally have a wedding concept to suit every budget and every taste, in the Croyde, Lobb and Woolacombe areas of North Devon, stretching to Padstow, Rock and St Agnes in North Cornwall.
How can we help you?
- Advice & Support – Our unique, flexible, informative and free-thinking approach means we can support you throughout with honest practical advice, introductions to some of the most fabulous wedding suppliers in the South West, discounts negotiated with regular suppliers, expert planning and coordination support – and, if required, both hanky supply and hand holding.
- Location Location Location – We can show you breathtaking locations for your bespoke beach wedding ceremony conducted by a celebrant (following your legal ceremony) Find out more
- Hire your Venue – Utilise our beautiful cream traditional canvas pole tents as the backdrop for your wedding, available in two sizes . Find out more about an outdoor marquee wedding
- Recommended Suppliers – Through our fabulous connections we can put you in contact with the finest caterers in the South West – think shared feasting platters on rustic style banquet tables, or pan cooked paellas and a gourmet barbecue, a hog roast or Asian street food … the possibilities are truly delicious!
- Sourcing elements – Help with sourcing a bubbles and wine bar, an Airstream bar, a horsebox-style Prosecco and cocktail bar … acoustic duos and brilliant bands, DJs mixing old school, funk, soul, new releases, personal fav’s chilled Ibiza sunset with a beats after party. Take a look at previous collaborative events.
- Styling – We can provide, create & source props and accessories to hire for your beach wedding along with a fabulous marquee styling service plus everything else in between.
- Bespoke Archway Hire – take a peek below at a couple of ceremony arches below to suit your individual beach wedding ceremony.
- Glamping & Camping opportunities – At many beach wedding locations you & your guests can stay on site after the wedding, which is always super handy for the laid-back boho weddings by the sea.
- Additional Covered Spaces – we can source & provide additional structures for exactly what you’ll need.
- Find out more about our beach wedding marquee packages.
A gorgeous & unique beach wedding celebration is at your fingertips!
Coastal wedding marquee prices,
To include: a beautiful coastal location overlooking the sea, our exquisite cream traditional canvas pole tent with coir matting/cream linings, Moghul style window wall, uplighters/fairy lights & festoons, banquet style seating on standard trestles with folding wooden chairs, catering tent, posh loos, generator and full power distribution.
· Up to 90 guests in our 40 x 40ft structure from £4,999.
· Up to 150 guests in our 40 x 60ft structure from £5,999.
Be inspired by our previous weddings by the sea …
Katie & Ben’s Wedding was the epitome of Boho Chic, set between Croyde’s rolling hills and calming waves – full of laughter, love, fun and oozing a contagious energy! They chose our Larger Traditional Marquee, finished with scalloped edging, feature wooden poles and decorative finials. Katie works in Fairtrade so it was important to the couple that the wedding had many sustainable and ethical elements, including their rose gold wedding bands. Photographer – Freckle Photography.
Festival Marquee Photographer – Daniel Watson
David & Jade’s wedding was effortlessly beautiful with hints of rustic chic & personalised elements really set a rustic boho love vibe. Their wedding was set in Croyde nestled on the North Devon coastline… it was just dreamy. Photographer – Frederick Spence.
Kat & Billy’s wedding oozed rustic boho coastal influences, from the handcrafted driftwood engravings, to the surfboard seating plan & welly boots… the vision for the day was simply beachy and rustic with lots of laughter, music and dancing. Photographer – Keith Riley Photography
Don’t take our word for it – see what our previous couples have to say here
If you’re still dreaming of sand between your toes for your beautiful wedding by the sea & need a helping hand we’d love to hear from you…
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 07845 147563
Find further marquee beach wedding inspiration on our Blog