Sand twinkling on toes, breeze ruffling hair, chattering pebbles and fizzing waves … a beach wedding sounds idyllic, but how do you go about making the dream a reality?
Let us introduce you to Marie and Adam. When they called asking us to help them put together a relaxed wedding celebration by the sea we were delighted … and swung into action. This lovely coupled wanted a day that would be intimate as well as inclusive, that allowed their friends and family to have fun and enjoy the day with them, as well as allow for snatches of time together as a couple. They dreamed of a backdrop of wide sea and sky, but also a cosy, friendly celebration space.
And this is what we did. We secured a beautiful spot overlooking the beautiful, surfy Croyde beach and arranged direct access to the beach for their wedding ceremony , popped our Blue Fizz vintage-style marquee on the fabulous ‘Look Out Field’ then festooned the marquee leaving Adam & Marie to add their own beautiful styling & finishing touches. Marie’s creativity is stunning!
We offered some local supplier recommendations to ensure their ‘A Team’ was in place for their special day. Adam & Marie’s personally chosen celebrant conducted the very moving ceremony on Croyde beach … and the bride and groom looked completely gorgeous.
Please enjoy these beautiful images of Marie and Adam’s very personal Croyde beach wedding day … and thank you to this lovely couple, from us here at Blue Fizz, for allowing us to be a part of their totally unique celebration.
- Hire our vintage-style wedding marquee
- More on beach weddings in Croyde
- Blue Fizz wedding prop hire and styling
Wedding Day Heroes
- Marquee Blue Fizz Events
- Photography Enchanted Brides
- Floral designs Brides own
- Bridal Gown Grace Loves Lace
- Groomswear Marc Darcy
- Bridesmaids Apricot
- Bar The Gin Hive
- Food Argentinian Sizzle Grills
- Wedding video Wild Fire Weddings
- Cake @the_kitchen_fox
- Makeup and hair Ione MakeUp and Hair Artist
- Flowers Sourced from Brunel Flowers at the Bristol Wholesale Fruit and Flower Market and arranged by the whole wedding party
- Wedding stationery Bride’s designs and printed locally. The diamond line-art geometric logo is the bride and grooms’ two initials intertwined and mirrored. Marie had it laser engraved onto wooden squares for their save the date cards. (“The table names were all significant places in our life together.”)
- Dreamcatchers Designed and mostly made by the bride (“With tons of help from Mum-in-Law Deb.”)