For the third year running The Decidedly Different Vintage Wedding Fair at Exeter Castle will be held across two days – a beautiful wedding weekend!. Following the success from the last couple of years and with over 60 fabulous exhibitors this event will be vibrant, fun and visual with spectacular inspiration for all brides-t0-be.
HAIR & BEAUTY BOUDOIR | VINTAGE TEA PARTY & POP UP REFRESHMENTS | 60+ EXHIBITORS | ROAMING CATWALK | VINTAGE INSPIRED MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT | GORGEOUS GIVEAWAYS, GOODY BAGS & PRIZES | CENTRAL EXETER LOCATION |FREE PRIZE DRAW!!
By simply, LIKING & SHARING our event on FB & Twitter plus VISITING OUR EVENT you could win…
- Blue Fizz Events styling package for 80 guests
- Bespoke Headdress from The Lucky Sixpence
- 10% off your wedding booked at Knapp House 2016
- Bespoke Headdress from Lily & Louie
- Be My Bridesmaid cards from Artemis Stationery
- Plus Pickle Shack food creatives are running a competition at the event to Win a ‘Private Chef Experience for Four’
- Beautiful chalkboard print courtesy of Anon Designs
- Free engagement shoot with a complimentary 16 X 12 print from Maxi Photograph
- £100 bespoke bridal accessories for the event (winner can choose either a headpiece or jewellery) from Hey Jules Bespoke Bridal Accessorie
- A bespoke engagement session with online viewing gallery, slideshow of your images, a Facebook banner AND 40 beautiful ‘Save the Date’ cards, from Venetia Norrington Photography.
- ‘Beloved’ Shoot for a couple with a gallery and 2x 12×8″ from Lucy Wallace Photography
- The Body Shop – Gorgeous goody bags
- Sweet as Pye – Delicious cupcakes
- Pickle Shack – Creative Canapes
- Wedding in a Teacup – Seed packet favours
- FREE copies of WED MAGAZINE
- FREE copies of VOW MAGAZINE
- FREE copies of SW BRIDE 2016
Read on to see who will be joining us at this event…
Add finishing touches to your fabulous wedding day with elements from exquisite ranges from over 60 bridal and wedding specialists who will join us at The Decidedly Different Vintage Wedding Fair at Exeter Castle.
If you have not booked your caterer yet, come and try some of the exquisite tasters, cakes and other treats our array of caterers will be creating on the day – including delicious mini tasters from creative foodies Pickle Shack, pop up Paella Bar rom Buen Appetito, handmade wood fired pizzas from Two Birds Kitchen, wobbly coffees from Camper Coffee Co, treats & teas from The Landy Girls not forgetting the Pop Up Vintage Tea Party with Posh Nosh!
Have you found your gown? You will have a chance to meet our bridal wear designers, talk about your bespoke wedding dress, or even find and try on a breathtaking gown in the castle’s bridal dressing room. If you would like to pre-book an appointment with a designer, just let us know.
If you would like to book an appointment in the Pop Up Hair & Beauty Boudoir – simply get in touch…this is YOUR day to be pampered!!
Who will you find at this event…
Stationery & Design
Anon Designs | Artemis Stationery | De Winton Paper Co | Knots & Kisses
Bickleigh Castle | Deer Park Hotel | Exeter Castle | Hayne | Knapp House | South Sands Hotel
Brompton Buds | Earth Gallery | Poppys of Exeter
Cherry Blossom Cakes | Kate Burt Cakes | Sweet Satisfaction | Sugar Mamas
Sweet as Pye | Drowning in Chocolate
Bridal wear & accessories
Days of Grace | Country Couture | Lily & Louie | The Ivory Secret
Bridal Accessories & Jewellery
Hey Jules | Kye Tew Jewellery | Vintage Button Bridal Design | The Lucky Sixpence | Polka Dot
Pop Up Catering & refreshments
Posh Nosh (Vintage Tea Party) | Buen Apetito Weddings | The Landy Girls | Camper Coffee Co | Two Birds Kitchen
Music & Entertainment
Creme de la creme | Dan Brazier | The Swing Kings | Caddick & Parks | Retro Rhythm Rascals | Rewind
Wedding planning & styling
Blue Fizz Events | Very Vintage Hire Company | Vintage Chic China Hire
Lucy Wallace | Maxi Photography | Venetia Norrington | Willow Photographic | Nova Photography | Baxter & Ted
Pop Up Photobooth
Pop up Hair & Beauty Boudoir
The Event Studios |
Make up and Beauty
Nura Skin & Beauty | Genevieve Satha
Blog – Wedding Inspiration
Pasties & Petticoats | Blue Fizz Events
Yeti Photo Booth | Deer Park Vintage Vehicles | Devon Dubs
Wedding Wishing Well Foundation
Honeymoons & travel
Event Sponsor –